1. What type of events do you host? Only weddings?
We can host any type of event, big or small – birthdays, corporate events, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday parties, etc.
2. Are you open to the public?
We offer reservations or pre-purchased tickets for our occasional public pop-up events. Entry into Sprengergarten does require a reservation, appointment, or invitation.
3. Can we use our own catering or bring in our own alcohol?
No, we do require the use of our catering and beverage services. We offer full-service packages at competitive prices to keep your next event as stress-free as possible.
4. How many people can your venue hold?
The Tavern can comfortably seat 50 guests in banquet seating or up to 90 guests indoors. The Ballroom offers banquet seating for up to 235 or up to 400 guests total indoors. Both venue spaces have attached patios that also allow for additional seating.
5. Do you offer parking? Overnight parking?
We do have a private parking lot and an overflow field lot. However, we do not allow overnight parking.